Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pun-kins!!

It's Pumpkin Time!  And before it's all through I will have a house full of these little guys.  I love making them.  I want to put some bling on them, but just can't decide what exactly to do.
Last year I did knit some, which I will probably do again.  For now I am enjoying the colors of the yarn and my crochet hook.  If you want the pattern, you can find it here.   It works up easily and quickly!

Fall is in the air here.  It was down in the 50s last night.  Feels so good!  I finished my sweater, but still have buttons to sew in before I post it.  I can't wait to show it off!

After all the knitting I have done I am in a crochet mood.  Too bad I am not in a clean your house mood, because mine could really use it!  LOL!
I think I need some little acorns and some leaves to go with these pumpkins.  

I hope everyone has a good week!!  Back to the salt mines tomorrow!

Bye!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute, Dawn! Love 'em! It's been really cool here, too. I've got some slipper socks and jeans on and am still a little cool. :)

Pammy Sue said...

You make the cutest things! Love these pumpkins! I know your embellishments will be special. I'm gonna have to dig out some autumnal colors and make at least a couple. Thanks for the link to the pattern. Miss you!

Karen said...

Very cute! Love the stuff you crochet! thanks for the link for the pun-kins! I was wondering if you could post the pattern for your Funky snowflakes! I just adore them! Have a great work week!

Hindustanka said...

The pumpkins are adorable!Last year I crocheted few too, perhaps will do more this year :)

Unknown said...

Pretty Pumpkins. How about adding some vines or leaves, maybe a face. You could even put some hay under them.
Nice work.

Gramma Rita said...

Love your pumpkins. So cute! :D

Tanna said...

Visiting from Pammy Sue's. These are so stinkin' CUTE! I'm enjoying your blog and will be back to see more. Have a great week. blessings ~ tanna

Sam I Am...... said...

I love the little pumpkins! when did you start the knitting? Or were you always a knitter and I just didn't know it. I am both also but crochet is my forte. There are some acorn patterns on Ravelry...I know because I "fav'd" them and leaves too. I'm trying to be a better blogger and blog reader...hope it lasts! TTYL! I'm saminar on Ravelry and we are friends but I've not been a good one! LOL! You should join the Come Blog Along group. We'd love to have you....we update on Sunday's so it's not a huge committment and everyone comments! I can't wait to see your sweater! You knit a sweater???? Not me...I thought I was doing well with socks! LOL!

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

WOW, your pumpkins are awesome looking. Love them.. I will have to give them a go. I am your newest follower. Hugs Judy

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Dawn,, I absolutely LOVED your wee crochet pumpkins.. Your inspired to make one too.. The Pattern was surprisingly easy. for this beginner.. Thanks for sharing the site for the pattern.. Hugs Judy